SUPER SAVER GROUP MEMBERS ARE SERVED EVERYWHERE
Because many of our members are located throughout the United States, it’s important that we provide in-store savings for members who live in both urban and rural communities.
According to the U.S. Census, consumers spend 93% of their disposable income at brick and mortar retailers. Only 7% is spent online. Because of that, 99% of the Super Saver Group merchant network is made up of in-store merchants like restaurants, auto shops, theaters, and clothing stores. When our member wants to dine out, go to a movie, or get their oil changed, we are likely to have a local discount. And that’s why Super Saver Group discounts are relevant 93% of the time you spend money.
- 94 % of U.S Counties Served
- 99.6% of U.S. Population Served
- 100% of Metropolitan Markets Served
- 100% of Micropolitan Markets Served
- How relevant is Super Saver at the time you spend money. 93%
- U.S Counties Served 94%
- U.S. Population Served 99.6%
- Metropolitan Markets Served 100%
- Micropolitan Markets Served 100%